Sunday, June 1, 2008

Legendary Producer/Arranger Lari Goss Diagnosed with Throat Cancer

Our prayers are with Lari Goss who has recently been diagnosed with throat cancer.

I began my recording music ministry in 1979 when I recorded my first album in Nashville, TN with Lari as the arranger. The name of the CD was, Shall We Learn to Be Friends. Well, the title became prophetic as Lari and I began a friendship that has lasted through three decades. In 1995, Lari and I produced our second CD together, which continues to be my biggest selling CD: Hymns on Heaven and the Second Coming. Now with my most recent CD: The Time That Remains, Lari, as its producer and arranger, has produced three CDs for me spanning three decades. I love this man for many reasons. Not only is he a genius arranger, but he is a kind and generous person – and a friend. I love his jokes, his love of ministry and musicians, and his drive to simply make "great music".

Recently Lari won another Dove Award for Musical of the Year - "Grace That Amazes" (Word). The picture to the right is Lari at the Southern Gospel Music Guild Awards where he won "Producer of the Year.

  • Read more about Lari on the Morning Song eStore.

    Lari and wife, Carolyn.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home